Project Management II Module
This course tackles practical aspects of project management. We’ll look at project lifecycles, project management methodologies and implementation approaches, as well as project control management, project risk management and project leadership.
Ethical leadership within projects will be discussed, as well as the elements of leadership accountability and responsibility, conflict management and delegation.
Upon completing this course, students should be able to:
- Describe the project context and life cycle
- Compare and contrast project management approaches and methodologies
- Differentiate between project implementation approaches
- Evaluate project leadership
- Use project management software
- Explore the concepts of costs and benefits in project justification and assessment
- Explore risk assessment processes in the management of projects