The e-Learning Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is an NQF level 7, three-year degree that develops generic administrative and management competencies required for success in the business world. The programme prepares students for employment in junior, supervisory and management positions.
This programme is offered over a minimum of three years and a maximum of five years.
The content for modules will be released in batches. The content for the first three modules is available below.
Year 1: Compulsory Modules
- Fundamentals of Business Management (Strategic Management I)
- Human Resource Management l
- Project Management l
- Financial Management l
- Principles of Marketing l
- Information and Communication Technology l
Year 2: Compulsory Modules
- Strategic Management II
- Human Resource Management II
- Project Management II
- Financial Management II
- Marketing Management II
- Information and Communication Technology II
Year 3: Selection of Major
- Financial Management III
- Human Resource Management III
- Marketing Management III
- Project Management and Operations III
- Strategic Management III
Electives: Choice of Two in Third year
- Change Management
- Negotiation and Conflict Management
- Quality and Customer Relations Management
If you wish to complete the qualification formally, each module requires the successful completion of an assignment and an examination. The emphasis of the module assessment is on practical application.
Entry Requirements for Qualification Purpose
- NQF level 4 qualification (E.g. Senior Certificate, O Levels, High School equivalency Certificate)
- Basic computer skills
- Payment as per fee schedule for formal qulification
Recognition of Prior Learning
A small number of non-degreed applicants will be considered for a qualification based on their exceptional work experience and through the recognition of prior learning (RPL) process. This will be discussed upon your application.
- For eLearning, any printing and postage requirements will be for the student's account
- Additional fees will be charged for selection tests, reassessments, module credits, RPL, special examinations, graduation and defaults in payment of programme fees
- Assessment results will be withheld from students who are in financial arrears
- Flexible payment options are available for formal qualification, allowing you to choose one of several modes of payment: up-front, annually, per semester, modular or monthly
- A payment for the application fee is required
- Promotional and group discounts are available
Upon acceptance, a detailed invoice will be provided detailing the payment plan and banking details.